(This information is needed in order to make certain that Flowers Plantation offers activities and programs that appeal to all family members and age groups) PLEASE NOTE: Email is Flowers Plantations preferred method of contact for important notices and alerts. Opting out of emails removes you from ALL mass emails and notifications. All information collected is used solely by Flowers Plantation and will not be sold or given to any third party.
Flowers Plantation is a non-profit organization solely for the purpose of maintaining the common property that benefits everyone. Common Property is maintained and not owned by The Foundation, it is for the beautification of Flowers Plantation. The annual dues for 2020 are $183.00. Foundation dues are billed to the homeowners in December of each year and are due January 1.
Solely the Declarant, Rebecca D. Flowers, manages Architectural approvals for Flowers Plantation. It is separate and apart from the Foundation. All aspects of homes and lots must be approved through Declarant’s office. An architectural application is included in these documents.
For complete Legal information please visit:
Should you have further questions in regards to Flowers Plantation or need an application in the future, please call 919-553-1984 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access all legal documents for Flowers Plantation, please visit: http://www.flowersplantation.com/Legal/Legal-docs
I grant permission to Flowers Plantation Foundation and their employees, to photograph or video me, my dependents and/or property in Flowers Plantation, related to the activities of the organization.
I understand that the photographs, video segments and digital images may be copyrighted for use in print or electronic media for publication, exhibit or distribution. I agree that such media may be used, with or without my name, for any lawful and wholesome purposes including publicity, illustration, advertising, and web content.
I hereby irrevocably consent to and authorize the use and reproduction by Flowers Plantation or any authorized personnel, without compensation to me.
1. All golf cart drivers must have a valid driver's license to operate a golf cart.
2. There is marked Golf Cart parking at The Club and Harris Teeter. Parking outside of the designated Golf Cart parking area is prohibited.
3. We will be monitoring golf cart usage in Flowers Plantation and at the Crossroads.
4. Violations will result in a hearing and a fine of $100 per occurrence.
5. The Board will report violation notices that have been sent and/or heard.
6. Please obey all traffic laws and speed limits.
7. Only battery powered golf carts allowed within Flowers Plantation.
8. Golf carts are prohibited on pedestrian sidewalks on the streets of East Neuse River Parkway, but allowed on East Neuse River Parkway.
9. Golf carts must have operable headlights, rear lights, and rearview mirrors.
10. Golf carts must be registered with Flowers Plantation Foundation. Unregistered golf carts operating within Flowers Plantation will be fined $100 per violation after Sept 30th 2020.
I have received, read and agree to the Golf Cart Guidelines listed above. I have acknowledged that I will assume all liability and am fully responsible for the operation of the above golf cart on the streets and roads in Flowers Plantation. I will ensure that the assigned golf cart registration decal will remain attached conspicuously to the golf cart at all times. I furthermore acknowledge that I will obey all the guidelines set forth by Flowers Plantation Foundation in the operation of a golf cart.
Neighborhood/ Lot #:
I / WE as Flowers Plantation residents and our guest(s) understand that the use of any/ALL Sidewalks/Walking & Hiking Trails in Flowers Plantation PUD, Hiking/Walking Trails around any/ALL Lakes in Flowers Plantation are used at our own risk.
I/WE will not hold Flowers Crossroads Lakes LLC, The Flowers Plantation Foundation, Inc, The Village @ Flowers Plantation Inc. or its successors and/or assigns responsible for any damages, accidents, injuries or theft that may occur while using said property.
I understand that all children 15 years of age or younger walking around the Lakes must be accompanied by an adult.
I understand that ATV's, other motorized vehicles (excluding electric golf carts), inline skates, roller skates, bicycles and skateboards may not be used on the walking trails around the Lakes.
To access all legal documents for Flowers Plantation, please visit: http://www.flowersplantation.com/Legal/Legal-Docs
I'm interested in:
- Select Neighborhood of Interest -BedfordChathamCottages at EvergreenEvergreenFlowers CrestForge CreekForrestLongleafMill Creek WestNorth FarmNorth VillagePalmetto PlacePineville EastPineville East CottagesPineville East EstatesPineville WestPoplar WoodsRiver Dell East IRiver Dell East IIRiver Dell TownesRoss LandingSouth QuarterSweetgrassThe CrossingsThe MeadowsThe NineTrilliumWest AshleyWest AshleyWhitfieldWilders WoodsWoodlands
If you would like to schedule an appointment (24 hour notice preferred) or have any questions, please fill out your request here: