1.All golf cart drivers must have a valid driver's license to operate a golf cart.
2. Please obey all traffic laws and speed limits.
3. Only battery powered golf carts allowed within Flowers Plantation.
4. Golf carts are prohibited on pedestrian sidewalks on East Neuse River Parkway, but allowed on East Neuse River Parkway.
5. Golf carts must have operable headlights, rear lights, and rearview mirrors.
6. Golf carts must be registered with Flowers Plantation Foundation. Unregistered golf carts operating within Flowers Plantation will be fined $100 per violation after Sept 30th 2020.
I have received, read and agree to the Golf Cart Guidelines listed above. I have acknowledged that I will assume all liability and am fully responsible for the operation of the above golf cart on the streets and roads in Flowers Plantation. I will ensure that the assigned golf cart registration decal will remain attached conspicuously to the golf cart at all times. I furthermore acknowledge that I will obey all the guidelines set forth by Flowers Plantation Foundation in the operation of a golf cart.
I'm interested in:
- Select Neighborhood of Interest -BedfordChathamCottages at EvergreenEvergreenFlowers CrestForge CreekForrestLongleafMill Creek WestNorth FarmNorth VillagePalmetto PlacePineville EastPineville East CottagesPineville East EstatesPineville WestPoplar WoodsRiver Dell East IRiver Dell East IIRiver Dell TownesRoss LandingSouth QuarterSweetgrassThe CrossingsThe MeadowsThe NineTrilliumWest AshleyWest AshleyWhitfieldWilders WoodsWoodlands
If you would like to schedule an appointment (24 hour notice preferred) or have any questions, please fill out your request here: