The Dr. Watson Inn is the original plantation home site of land owner Dr. Watson from the 1800’s. Part of the original plantation acreage has now been developed into Flowers Plantation. The home place was reconstructed from the ground up in 2008 as a historic landmark for the community.
This property offers approximately 2,500 SF with 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and around 1,300 SF of covered porches. The master suite is on the 1st floor with a master bath that includes a claw foot tub and a walk-in shower. There are two more bedrooms upstairs with full private bathrooms. Both bedrooms open to the 2nd floor porch. There is also a rear fenced in garden area with beautiful front lawn. The private driveway is located inside the gated entrance of the Village.